Samsung Wallet provides you with a secure, fast and convenient mobile payment experience, as compatible Samsung devices allow you to pay online, in-app and in stores, and at your favorite places that accept Samsung Wallet, making it one of the best secure and contactless payment solutions.
- Download the Samsung Wallet App from Galaxy Store.
- Log in to your Samsung account and agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Notice.
- Select your preferred verification method: fingerprint scan, 4-digit PIN or iris scan.
- Tap on “Add card” to add your Credit, Debit and Prepaid cards and scan them or manually enter their details.
- Verify your card through SMS or email and enter your OTP to complete the setup.
Samsung Wallet uses digital tokens and safe user authentication on every purchase through fingerprint scan, 4-digit PIN or iris scan. The app is also secured with Samsung Knox technology to add an extra layer of safety.
- Open the Samsung Wallet App by either swiping up from the home button or opening the app from your home screen.
- Select the card you want to pay with.
- Verify via fingerprint scan, PIN or iris scan, then direct your phone to either the card reader or contactless POS machine reader to complete the transaction.
Samsung Wallet is compatible with the following Galaxy devices:
- S Series: S22, S22+, S22 Ultra, S21 5G, S21+ 5G, S21 Ultra 5G, S21 Fan Edition 5G, S20, S20+, S20 Ultra, S20 Fan Edition 5G, S10, S10+, S10e, S10 5G, S9, S9+, S8, S8+.
- Note and Z: Note20 5G, Note20 Ultra, Note10, Note10+, Note10+ 5G, Note9, Note8, Galaxy Z Fold4, Galaxy Z Flip4, Galaxy Z Flip3 5G, Z Flip 5G, Z Fold3 5G, Z Fold2 5G, Fold.
- A Series: A32 5G, A42 5G, A52 5G, A50, A51, A51 5G, A53 5G, A70, A71 5G.